The just-completed ConExpo-Con/Agg 2017 trade show was a big event for IronDirect and the entire global construction industry. IronDirect made a lot of news at ConExpo, introducing many new products and services for its e-commerce web site, and hinting at big announcements to come.
In the services category, IronDirect launched its Reman Trucks initiative, aimed at saving Class 1-5 truck fleet owners 50 percent off the cost of new vehicles. IronDirect Reman Trucks, a partnership with Vehicle Reman LLC, is part of a new online marketplace for remanufactured goods – construction equipment, parts and components.
Many other product and service announcements were made at ConExpo:
- Rental-Friendly Terex Backhoe Joins IronDirect Lineup
- Hydraulex Global Components for Sale at IronDirect
- IronDirect Introduces 4 Shantui Pipelayers
- 4 New Shantui Crawler Dozers Debut at ConExpo
- ‘Dynamic Duo’ Case IH Steiger – Miskin Scraper Launched by IronDirect
- Parks Industries Idle-Reduction APU Cuts Emissions, Saves Fuel
- IronDirect Selling New Tier 3 Machines in 2017 and 2018
- IronDirect and Paladin Attachments: Have Tools, Will Travel
- IronDirect Offers Berco Undercarriage Systems, Components
Riding the momentum of the triennial ConExpo show, IronDirect has more news in store. More products from respected global brands, and more ways for customers to access it all. Stay tuned.
Joe Hanneman, Director of Industry Engagement for IronDirect.