IronDirect invites construction equipment dealers to a January 19 recruitment and training event as it continues to build its multichannel distribution platform. The event will be held at the IronDirect Customer Experience Center in Asheville, North Carolina.
“This is a great time for dealers to look at joining the IronDirect network,” said Joe Krider, vice president of revenue and growth at IronDirect. “The new year will bring a better economy and more demand for construction equipment. Expand your opportunities with our platform of equipment, maintenance, and management tools. Learn about our programs that make it easy for customers to reinvest in new machines.”
Prospective dealers will learn how to use the IronDirect construction equipment platform to deliver a total package for their customers. They will have access to fresh equipment choices from proven manufacturers and a powerful suite of support and service programs. Best of all, they can deliver to their customers cost savings of up to 50 percent compared to many of the major industry brands. Dealers have full access to the Customer Experience Center with its technology center, indoor display pavilion, outdoor equipment demonstration arena, and expansive areas for machine operation.
IronDirect sells premium- and value-priced machines and parts from:
- Lonking — Crawler excavators from 8 to 48 tons, and wheel loaders from 3.0 to 4.0 cubic yards.
- Shantui — Nine models of bulldozers from 80 to 900 horsepower, plus sideboom pipelayers (currently sold only in Mexico).
- Sakai — Fourteen models of soil and asphalt compactors, from jumping jacks up to ride-on models.
- Miskin — The D-19 pull scraper with 10-foot cutting width and a heaped capacity of 19 cubic yards.
- Case IH — The Steiger 500HD scraper tractor with 500-horsepower engine, 16-speed transmission, and massive, heavy-duty axles built for scraper work.
- Paladin — IronDirect is the only place you can obtain every attachment made by Paladin, including augers, sweepers, buckets, forks, planers, and many other attachment types.
- Berco — IronDirect carries the full Berco undercarriage line, from complete track systems to components in hundreds of configurations.
- More Brands — New product lines and brands will be announced early in 2017.
Dealer sales are non-exclusive and not limited by geography. To join the IronDirect dealer partner program, dealers must place a minimum stock order for machines. No parts stock is required.
During the January 19 event, prospective dealer partners will learn more about and operate IronDirect’s line of rugged machines and attachments. They will also hear more about new products that will soon be available on IronDirect.com, as well as see firsthand the unique technologies and processes that make partnering with IronDirect the safest and fastest way to make money in the industry today.
For more information on the dealer partner program, or to participate in the January 19 dealer event, contact Tom Hlawek, vice president of key accounts, at (281) 639-0055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are five ways you can increase your revenue with the IronDirect dealer program:
- Become an Authorized IronDirect Service Provider – Join our growing network and enjoy regular referrals, 110 percent reimbursement of your retail rate, full MSRP on parts, travel and mileage reimbursements, sales tools, and training.
- Become an IronDirect Sales Partner – Get a commission of up to four percent of the retail sales price selling our excavators, dozers, loaders, and all other products on IronDirect.com. No need to purchase!
- Become an IronDirect Dealer – Grow your product line and bottom line by selling our premium and value-priced brands across non-exclusive unlimited territories, with low minimum stock orders.
- Sell Your Products on IronDirect.com – Expand your buyer base through our efficient new ecommerce platform. Sell any brand and set your desired prices.
- Sell Used Equipment on IronDirect.com – Maximize recovery for any machine make or model through expert remarketing strategies and a vast global network of registered buyers. We’re backed by Liquidity Services(NASDAQ: LQDT), the leader in the reverse supply chain with the world’s largest marketplace for business surplus.
Related Story: IronDirect Expands with Dealer Program
Joe Hanneman, Director of Industry Engagement for IronDirect.