IronDirect will hold a dealer recruitment event on Wednesday, December 14 at the IronDirect Customer Experience Center in Asheville, North Carolina. North American equipment dealers interested in selling any of IronDirect’s product lines are encouraged to attend the session, which runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
“After our first dealer recruitment event in November, we’ve already signed our first dealers,” said Joseph Krider, vice president of revenue and growth at IronDirect. “Dealers saw firsthand the value that IronDirect brings with its platform of equipment, maintenance and management tools, and programs that make it easy for customers to reinvest in new machines.”
Prospective dealers will learn how to use the IronDirect construction equipment platform to deliver a total package for their customers. They will have access to fresh equipment choices from proven manufacturers and a powerful suite of support and service programs. Best of all, they can deliver to their customers cost savings of up to 50 percent compared to many of the major industry brands. Dealers have full access to the Customer Experience Center with its technology center, indoor display pavilion, outdoor equipment demonstration arena, and expansive areas for machine operation.
IronDirect sells premium- and value-priced machines and parts from Lonking (excavators and wheel loaders), Shantui (dozers and sideboom pipelayers), Sakai (compactors), Case IH (scraper tractors), Miskin (pull scrapers), Paladin (attachments), and Berco (undercarriages and components). Several brands will be added in the coming months. “Through IronDirect, dealers gain access to a proven and validated product lineup that would take them years to assemble on their own,” Krider said.
Dealer sales are non-exclusive and not limited by geography. To join the IronDirect dealer partner program, dealers must place a minimum stock order for machines. No parts stock is required.
During the December 14 event, prospective dealer partners will learn more about and operate IronDirect’s lines of excavators, bulldozers, wheel loaders, earth scrapers, compactors, attachments, and undercarriages. They will also hear more about new products that will soon be available on IronDirect.com, as well as see firsthand the unique technologies and processes that make partnering with IronDirect the safest and fastest way to make money in the industry today.
For more information on the dealer partner program, or to participate in the December 14 dealer event, contact Tom Hlawek, vice president of key accounts, at (281) 639-0055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are five ways you can increase your revenue with the IronDirect dealer program:
- Become an Authorized IronDirect Service Provider – Join our growing network and enjoy regular referrals, 110 percent reimbursement of your retail rate, full MSRP on parts, travel and mileage reimbursements, sales tools, and training.
- Become an IronDirect Sales Partner – Get a commission of up to 4 percent of the retail sales price selling our excavators, dozers, loaders, and all other products on com. No need to purchase!
- Become an IronDirect Dealer – Grow your product line and bottom line by selling our premium- and value-priced brands across non-exclusive unlimited territories, with low minimum stock orders.
- Sell Your Products on com– Expand your buyer base through our efficient new e-commerce platform. Sell any brand and set your desired prices.
- Sell Used Equipment on IronDirect.com – Maximize recovery for any machine make or model through expert remarketing strategies and a vast global network of registered buyers. We’re backed by Liquidity Services(NASDAQ: LQDT), the leader in the reverse supply chain with the world’s largest marketplace for business surplus.
Related Story: IronDirect Expands with Dealer Program
Joe Hanneman, Director of Industry Engagement for IronDirect.