Fresh from our first sales recruitment and training event, IronDirect has scheduled another session for December 15 as we continue to build our North American sales force.
“We had a great response to our first recruitment event,” said IronDirect President Tim Frank. “Shortly we will put our first sales partners in the field. We hope to bring another strong crop of candidates to Asheville in December to help us grow the IronDirect construction equipment platform.”
IronDirect’s field-based sales force is part of a multichannel approach to selling value-priced and premium construction equipment that is backed by cutting-edge support tools and programs. IronDirect also sells equipment, parts, and services on its e-commerce site at IronDirect.com. Efforts are also underway to build the IronDirect dealer network. The equipment lineup includes Lonking excavators and wheel loaders, Shantui dozers and sideboom pipelayers, Paladin attachments, and Berco undercarriage. More product lines and brands will be added before the end of 2016.
“We had a great gathering of people excited to learn about the IronDirect business model and how they can play a personal role in shaking up the industry,” said Joseph Krider, IronDirect vice president of revenue and growth. “They have a wide range of experience, from construction equipment industry veterans, to successful salespeople from outside the industry, to highly capable professionals in completely different functional areas. All have one thing in common: they are looking to make a change and follow their passion.”
IronDirect sales agents can earn $100,000 to $300,000 a year in commission selling equipment that averages $150,000 per machine. IronDirect uses fixed pricing, which removes the haggle and hassle for customers and the sales team. Agents earn up to 4% of revenue. There are no geographic limits across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Work is full-time or part-time. Regional sales leaders can earn additional commission managing other sales agents.
The sales partners training will run from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursday, December 15 at the IronDirect Customer Experience Center, a 100-acre mountaintop complex in Asheville, NC. IronDirect will reimburse qualifying travel expenses after each agent’s next sale. Sales agents are given a range of online tools to aid in selling. They also learn how to help customers sell their own used equipment using IronDirect’s online sales channels.
Anyone interested in becoming an IronDirect sales partner should apply online now.
Read more about the program below:
Your Commission Awaits
Your sales expertise and our extensive product lineup are a winning combination! Earn up to 4% of revenue selling construction equipment averaging $150,000 per machine.* Sell what you want, where you want, with no geographic limits across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Ready. Set. Sell!
- Apply online
- We’ll set up a time for you to meet us online for a 20-minute web interview.
- If you’re qualified, you’ll get immediate access to all the online tools you need to start selling.
- Your dates for live training in Asheville will be confirmed.
Details. We like details.
- Set your own schedule. Work as few – or as many – hours as you want.
- Say goodbye to haggling. All our prices are fixed.
- Come to beautiful Asheville, NC for an onsite training session at our Customer Experience Center. We’ll reimburse qualifying travel expenses when you make your next sale!
- Equip your customers with tools to sell their used equipment on IronDirect.com so they can make room for new IronDirect machines – and capital from their old ones.
- Know your reputation is protected. Our superior after-sales support turns your customers into satisfied repeat buyers.
- Can’t get enough IronDirect? Apply to become a Regional Leader to recruit additional salespeople in your area. Build and lead your team to enjoy their 4% earned commissions!
*Revenue varies per machine type. Products range from $2,000 to $500,000.
Joe Hanneman, Director of Industry Engagement for IronDirect.