IronDirect has a new dealer partner program to expand the number and type of customers it serves. The program is available to all North American dealers interested in buying and reselling IronDirect premium and value-priced machines and parts.
“This new program is a unique opportunity for construction equipment dealers to offer their customers unprecedented value, both in terms of product and support,” said Joe Krider, vice president of sales at IronDirect. “By offering customers fresh product choices from proven global manufacturers, a suite of cutting-edge support and service programs, and a cost savings of up to 50 percent, dealers are giving their buyers a total package – one they will really value and that is guaranteed to keep them coming back for more.”
To join the IronDirect dealer partner program, dealers must place a minimum stock order for machines. No parts stock is required. Dealer sales are non-exclusive and not limited by geography.
IronDirect will hold its first dealer recruiting event on November 16, 2016 at the company’s 100-acre mountaintop experience center in Asheville, NC. During this event, prospective dealer partners have an opportunity to learn more about and operate IronDirect’s full line of excavators, bulldozers, wheel loaders, telehandlers, attachments and undercarriages. They will also hear more about new products that will soon be available on IronDirect.com, as well as see first-hand the unique technologies and processes that make partnering with IronDirect the safest and fastest way to make money in the industry today.
For more information on IronDirect’s new dealer partner program, or to participate in the upcoming dealer event, contact Tom Hlawek, vice president of key accounts, at (281) 639-0055 or email@example.com.
Here are five ways to increase revenue with the IronDirect dealer program:
- Become an Authorized IronDirect Service Provider – Join our rapidly growing network of 150+ locations that enjoy:
- Regular referrals of local IronDirect machines in need of service
- Reimbursement of
- 110% of your retail shop rate
- Travel time and mileage up to $300 per event
- Full MSRP on parts
- Complete support, including all the sales tools and training you need to succeed
- Become an IronDirect Sales Partner – Purchase nothing… Earn commission on everything! Sell all the product you see on IronDirect.com with these benefits:
- Access to all our excavators, dozers, loaders, telehandlers, Paladin attachments, Berco undercarriage, CaseIH Steiger tractors, Miskin scrapers, as well as early notification of new products added monthly
- Straight commissions of up to 4% of retail
- Full sales and service training and support
- No need to purchase any machines or parts
- Become an IronDirect Dealer – Want a solid dozer line that goes head-to-head with Cat, but for 40% less? We’ve got it… and much more.
- Non-exclusive, unlimited territories
- Low minimum stock orders
- Your choice of IronDirect parts and machines across our full inventory of premium and value-priced brands
- Superior support services well beyond what your current manufacturers provide
- Fast, cost-effective way to expand your rental fleet and grow your product lineup
- Sell Your Products on IronDirect.com – Greatly enhance the efforts of your sales team by reaching our established base of e-commerce customers. Participate in the future of the industry, and enjoy the flexibility and efficiency that comes with it.
- Sell any brand on IronDirect.com
- Set your desired prices in your assigned territory
- We collect funds online, and remit to you minus our marketing fee to fulfill the machine order
- Sell Used Equipment on IronDirect.com – IronDirect.com is backed Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT), the leader in the reverse supply chain with the world’s largest marketplace for business surplus. What does that mean for you?
- Our platforms, marketing and sales methods, and global reach provide a smart alternative to selling used equipment yourself.
- You don’t need to feel tied to IronPlanet and Ritchie Bros. (With Ritchie Bros.’ purchase of IronPlanet, where’s the healthy competition for your business?)
In addition, all our customers get the Iron Edge! With this unique rewards program, the more you partner with us on new equipment, the more you recover on your used sales.
We fully support your participation in our programs with:
- 48-hour parts guarantees on select products
- 2 year / 4,000 hour full machine warranty on select products
- Free DirecTrac™ telematics on all machines
- DirectAssist™ service app
- Online parts ordering and manuals
- $16 million investment in e-commerce technology
- Multimillion dollar marketing budget
- Virtual demo technology for your customers
Joe Hanneman, Director of Industry Engagement for IronDirect.